While I'm Yarning


FREE crochet pattern for simple over-the-arm tote, useful for holding small projects to make on the go, as seen in photo of link below.  Original model is made with yarn color way called Rainforest Stripes ,  I'm making in cotton yarn I had on hand called (I think) Peaches & Creme OCEAN STRIPES, a subtle combo of sort of soft pastel-like greens and blues slowly shading into each other, reminding me of plant and water symbolism in favorite telenovelas such as
 LA MENTIRA, 1994 CAFE CON AROMA DE MUJER and PARIENTES A LA FUERZA.   


https://www.yarnspirations.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog-spinrite/default/dw70d69883/PDF/RHC0103-014535M.pdf

Popular posts from this blog

Crossed Roads

Crash course in telenovelas comparing Encanto & Enchanted Hacienda with 1993 Cafe Con Aroma de Mujer & La Mentira etc

La Mentira as Enchanted Hacienda